Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

To give you an update...



Here is what has been going on 'round here...

Making : Many trips to Ikea.
Cooking : Hy-Vee Chinese (can that please count?)
Drinking : Lots-o-coffee
Reading: Fifty Shades of Grey for the second time so I can image these two in the starring role (meh, not happy about the casting on this one folks.
Wanting: These booties...and bad.
Looking: At Pinterest and decorating my fake home with my fake budget.
Playing: Some ridiculous Sims like game on my iPad with pirates. It the silliest game ever but takes zero brain function and is therefore ideal for breaks on the road.
Wasting: Half the foot long sub I get for the same prices as a 6-inch.
Sewing: Hems. Cause I'm short.
Wishing: For a backrub. (wink wink).
Enjoying: Cable.
Waiting: For payday.
Liking: My every third day hair washing routine. (so not gross)
Wondering: If I will meet my goals at work.
Loving: Good things happening to good people.
Hoping: For a girls weekend soon...Galena anyone?
Marvelling: At the amount of orange that has popped up in my wardrobe.
Needing: Nothing...and everything. You know.
Smelling: The distinct aroma of an awesome fall.
Wearing: Dresses like it's my job.
Following: My heart.
Noticing: More gray hairs.
Knowing: That things are good. And right. And perfect.
Thinking: Of getting a kitty. A yellow one. Named Willow. (clearly thinking about this a lot).
Feeling: Capable.
Opening: Thank you letters. The best part of my job.
Giggling: At Sean's stories from teaching. He should write a book!
Feeling: Capable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment