Recent Posts

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Justification for chocolate in my candy drawer...


I pride myself on being able to justify anything. My parents use to tell me to be a lawyer because I can pretty much argue any point. And have done so on many, many occasions (they loved that phase). I have recognized that friends and coworkers utilize me to help them make insane justifications for their decisions.
And I love it. Here is some of my absurd reasoning.
Oh you're moving? Then you should shop online so you can use the shipment boxes for packing your belongings.
You don't want to be productive today? Well it is raining AND it's a Thursday which means you've still got one more day to get your work done so you're off the hook.
You want an expensive dress? Well you can spend more on that because it is an entire outfit, not just a singular piece that must be paired with something else to be appropriate (i.e. spend what you'll spend on pants and a shirt).
And you want another piece of chocolate from my office candy drawer? Well...see above.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment