Recent Posts

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wisconsin Windmills


I spent the last four days in Wisconsin on my very first work trip to meet students and participate in college fairs. I traveled over a thousand miles throughout the state and was fortunate to stumble upon this land of windmills. I actually took a wrong turn and my GPS chose to reroute me instead of asking me to "take a U-turn at your soonest convenience".
Something about these windmills felt magical. They were simply minding their business, twirling through the air, just begging me to take a moment to wave back. The fields of cartwheeling propellers went on for miles and I must say, the view was pure and innocent. It gave me something to marvel at and for that, I was grateful. Taking that wrong turn wasn't so wrong after all, because it led me to a beautiful scene...funny how that can happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment