Recent Posts

Thursday, August 8, 2013

So, We Moved.

You can never really comprehend the amount of crap stuff you have accumulated until you pack it all up, take it down 32 steps, load it into a moving truck, drive it north, take it back up 27 steps and organize it in a new apartment.
Sweet mother of all that is holy, moving is quite possibly the worst chore on this planet.
We are getting a bit settled, but were sans internet for a time, still without cable because the technician keeps forgetting to bring the appropriate ladder (??? right?), and all this has lead directly into the busiest week at work thus far (and quite possibly the best week).
So I have yet to unpack my mind for blogging and writing and documenting because, quite frankly, getting beautiful decorations on my wall and watching 12 straight hours of One Tree Hill with Sean has been my priority, right up there with staring at the beautiful ceilings in our new apartment.
If this place had an exposed brick interior wall, we'd never leave. Because this ceiling and a brick wall is something out of my dreams....and I am also looking for any excuse to never move again.
 


1 comments:

Renee said...

beautiful!! And oh how I share our disdain for moving!!!!

Post a Comment