Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Call Upon Coffee

My Keurig has been doing this weird drippy, half cup thing for the past couple weeks. After running some vinegar through it, forgetting to rinse it out, and drinking a few sour cups of coffee (ugh, barf), it started to work properly for a few days. But now, again, it is back to sad-town.
And because I have a minor addiction to coffee, I have been frustrated. Like bangmyheadonthecountershakethemachine annoyed.
And this morning, in the quite dark of my kitchen and with the drip-drip-drip of my Keurig, I said a prayer that my coffee would fill faster and higher.
And I was instantly guilty for wasting a perfectly good prayer on my caffeine craving but hopeful that I might just get the glorious cup I so desired ...oh the dissonance.
Sometimes my priorities are screwed up.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment