Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Obsession With Old Sitcoms...


Guyssss... I went through the entire season of Dawson's Creek twice, through all the available Gossip Girl episodes (when oh when will the last season come out?!?), and now I am hooked on One Tree Hill (I'm only on season 2 so no spoilers please. I already saw Brooke marrying some handsome guy when I was trying to find this photo. Ugh, who is he!??). 
Why didn't I watch these shows when they were actually popular and airing on real time TV?! While I love watching them one after the other after the other for hours on end, I feel the suspension of waiting a week to find if Haley and Nathan are going to make this marriage work could have been pretty great.

Also, did you know there is a One Tree Hill in New Zealand? Yep, I saw it. Been there. It is an inactive volcano in Auckland and very serene and may have something to do with my love for this series.

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Gossip Girl season 6 is on Hulu if you just can't wait! :)
I hope you have been able to stay away from finding out who Gossip Girl is.

Post a Comment