Recent Posts

Monday, July 30, 2012

Chicago Weekend {Part 1}










This past weekend Sean and I went to Chicago. We adore Chicago and had a fabulous time visiting a dear friend and exploring the city. 
Our first day was dedicated to the Cubs/Cardinals game. I was talked into lining up two hours before the gates opened (which is four hours before the first pitch!!) so Sean could sprint inside to get our bleacher seats. We sat front row in left center which, I must admit, was an outrageous experience for my first game at Wrigley Field.  
We sang Take Me Out to the Ball Game, drank too many vodka lemonades, listened to Cubs fans bicker with Cardinals fans, and held hands walking through crowded Wrigleyville. And while I complain incessantly about Sean watching baseball at home, I’d accompany him to a live game any time he’d ask.

0 comments:

Post a Comment