Recent Posts

Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Monday!!

How was your weekend?
I didn't have much of a "weekend" in the sense that it was filled with work. So let's call it a "workend." Friday night we had a football game and fundraiser, Saturday brought on a retreat for my students and Sunday was spent painting signs for Homecoming.
I only got a small break which was filled with a friend's birthday celebration and a little cuddling.

As busy as my life has been, I still find time for one of my very favorite sites, (besides following my favorite blogs, that is), Pinterest.
Now I'm kinda giving you some inside secrets here, because while you may have thought to yourself, "wow, she is creative!" or "I wouldn't have thought to style it like that" or "I've never even heard of that store," chances are it's not me  you are impressed with, it is Pinterest.
But let's pretend it's all me, k?
It's a place where I categorize inspirations from crafting, to style, to quotes, to recipes (that never get attempted in this home because, let's face it, take-out is boss).
If I've made it, worn it, bought it or said it, it most likely came from my Pinterest. And while I would never take complete credit for these gems, I rarely cite my sources. Let's just assume I've come up with no original work until I tell you it's all mine, k?
Go get a Pinterest and get inspired!






0 comments:

Post a Comment