Recent Posts

Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Monday!!





<Blouse:Thrifted, Shorts:F21, Watch:MK, Flippys:Gianni Bini, Sunglasses:Cheapest ones I could find!>

 I am a sucker for a the color white.
In fact, when I was younger, I would have told you this was my favorite color. Actually I would tell you that I didn't have a favorite "color" because I loved the absence of color...which is white.
I was weird.
There is just something about a clean white button up, a feminine white lace top (like above), a classic white sundress, or your standard white cotton v-neck. The color white screams classy to me. 
And classy makes me happy.
Now if only all white pieces were sold with a Tide-To-Go pen, which is another thing that makes me happy. Because I just can't seem to get all that spaghetti in my mouth and off my blouse.


0 comments:

Post a Comment