Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Medallion

This afternoon we had a ceremony with the President of the UNI to honor those students who complete the Traditions Challenge.
The is a list of "must do" tasks while you are in college at UNI.
I completed it and received a huge medallion today. It was like my dreams of becoming an Olympic gymnast came true as I was rewarded this large, heavy, gold medal.
No flowers though. Or leotards.
I can't wait for you to see it when I wear it for commencement!
You'll be impressed.

Here's a couple pics!
P.S. Get to know these people. You will hear more and more about them.
You already heard about Connie.
And this is Tony. An amazing friend and, one day, colleague. We will be going to grad school together and I must say, that is part of why it is going to be so magical.

Oh, and also. The Traditions Challenge was part of my 101 Tasks in 1001 Days. Crossing it off!


0 comments:

Post a Comment