Recent Posts

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cubs Dinner


We had a "Cubs Dinner" tonight, as I like to call them. This is when Boyfriend enthusiastically asks me if I want to go out to eat (which the answer is always yes, because that means I don't have to cook or clean), but when we get there, it's obvious that he just wanted 12 big flat screen HD TVs to watch the Chicago Cubs game.

Meaning that, yes indeed we do eat out. And yes indeed, I avoid cooking and cleaning, but I spend a majority of the time twiddling my thumbs or asking questions that I already know the answer to in hopes to pretend that we are actually having a conversation.

 Here is the proof.
These are mozzarella breadsticks which are amazing and seriously cheesy. The only better appetizer would be breading a whole brick of cheese to deep fat fry.
And that is Boyfriend, looking over his shoulder to watch the Cubs game.
At least he is passionate about something, right?



1 comments:

Kenzie said...

This is hilariously exactly like my boyfriend and I. Today we went to linner and he traded me spots because he couldn't see the baseball game. I was like, "we're eating dinner!" and he responded, "yeah, that's why I need to see the tv".

Post a Comment