Recent Posts

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

Awkward:
-Running out of TP and yelling at Boyfriend to get me some. No matter how comfortable we are with each other, that will never not be awkward.
-Boyfriend kissing my hand, then announcing, "Mmmm you smell like syrup!"
-The girl who waived at me during commencement, yelling my name and congratulations. Noooo idea who you are toots, but thanks!
-Being herded like cattle during the commencement ceremony. That's what happens when 1700 graduating students went through no rehearsal and have no idea what to do or where to go.

Awesome:
-Having such great parents. You guys are the bees knees.
-The hibachi dinner we all had last week. Delicious food plus entertainment? I'm in.
-Brunch with boyfriend and all the retired folks.
-The First Lady's Commencement speech. I may be posting the transcript for you all to read...it was so inspiring.
-GRADUATING!!

<and for your viewing pleasure, I present to you a few more pics in our grad garb>


0 comments:

Post a Comment