Recent Posts

Monday, April 25, 2011

"Happy" Monday!!!

I feel I've neglected you.
Boyfriend and I spent a fabulous weekend in his hometown. With family and fun around, I totally detached from the world. The only person who got in was my mom. She is scheming for graduation and needed some assistance. Otherwise I spent the weekend sans phone and computer.

Boyfriends nieces and nephew came on Saturday, making the Easter celebration fantastic. (What is an Easter party without some kiddies to dye eggs and devour candy?)

His nieces are the sweetest and they politely asked for Boyfriend and I to make a scavenger hunt for them. I was all in. We sent them downstairs and sheepishly came up with clues, stuffed them in eggs (naturally) and hid them throughout the house.
After their scavenger hunt, they made one for Boyfriend and I too! We were a bit more intense and didn't really follow the "no arguing rule." But we had a blast and won a egg full of mini oreos and jelly beans.

I had forgotten how much fun scavenger hunts can be!
Not knowing where the next clue will lead you and the excitement you feel as you get closer to the goal, it's great! So the newest item on my happy list is scavenger hunts.
Sooo much fun.



0 comments:

Post a Comment