Recent Posts

Friday, April 1, 2011

Awkward and Awesome

Awkward:
-Trying to spread cream cheese with a plastic knife.
-Boyfriend and I waking up symmultaneously at 4:06 AM dying of thirst and proceeding to have a 20 minute conversation contemplating whether to jack the Gatorade in the fridge that isn't ours. We decided not to steal.
-Being late to class...I always seem to stumble during the open-the-door-and-try-not-to-make-eye-contact-with-your-professor moment, making it all the more awkward.
-Boyfriend thinking Carlos Zambrano really is his friend on Facebook. I claim it's a fake, but he's all smitten-like.
-Using one of those online hair studio things to come up with a new style...while in the computer lab. (Pssst, check on new hair below!)
-Missing your own roommate. Jeni dear, why do our schedules conflict so much!

Awesome:
-My graduate assistantship. Had my first little meeting and it. was. great.
-Political science majors who help you with your critical thinking paper on collective bargaining. Couldn't have done it without you J.Rudy.
-Free printing services on campus. I just spilled my coffee all over that 20 page paper. Redo!
-My internship mega man who is going to be on Dr. Phile. Check your local listings and check out his blog or Facebook page. You'll be glad you did. 
-A special friend coming into town on Saturday. Ahhhh I just love visits.
-An encouraging email from Mr. Athletic Director at UNI to apply for the cheerleading advisor position. Don't mind if I do!
-Convincing myself not to work this summer and travel. So far, so good.



<Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Shoes: Gianni Bini, Belt: Thrifted, Blouse: Thrifted, Cardigan: Gap>

1 comments:

Chicca said...

Simple but chic!!!Love the color of your shirt and your wide leg jeans!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment