Recent Posts

Monday, March 21, 2011

"Happy" Monday!

Hello Monday, why are you always a drag?
In hopes to lift spirits on Mondays, I am going to begin one of my 101 Tasks in 1001 Days.
To complete my list of 100 things that make me happy, I will introduce a new this-makes-Lindsey-smile item every Monday. Hopefully, you will find a little joy in it too!

My first "happy" item is a good underdog.
Maybe its the obsessive amount of NCAA basketball games Boyfriend has been subjecting me to, or possibly the one year anniversary of UNI upsetting Kansas in last years tournament, but I just love a good underdog. There is something about the Cinderella moment that gives me goosebumps.
Here's how I see it, at some point in all of our lives, we have been the one that everyone expects to lose. Whether it is a job interview or a silly bet, it feels good when you've defied the odds and come out victorious. Am I right or am I right?

So for your pleasure, enjoy the highlights of possibly the most memorable game to date in the NCAA tournament, and remember that all things are possible.


0 comments:

Post a Comment