Recent Posts

Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Monday!



Hello everyone! Happy Monday! 

If this Monday has you down, I've got something to perk you right up!
I want you to stop whatever you are doing, take a deep breath and remind yourself of you favorite feature, inside and outside. Say those to yourself a few times. Now smile. Feel better?

I think women (some men too!) find themselves focusing on all things they are not and in the age of Pinterest, Tumblr, Insta Gram and blogs, we are bombarded with the realization of what we don't have, who we don't look like and how we can't create. 
So today, we are going to stop that and start the week with things about ourselves that make us happy.

My favorite physical feature are my eyes. I've always loved having dark hair and light eyes, and I've been lucky to be born with some pretty bodacious lashes. Even when I went through my 10 year awkward phase, my eyes garnered me compliments. 
My favorite inner feature is my positivity. I fully believe in living an optimistic life and find that it is the foundation on which I build all my successes. Silver linings are everywhere and I insist on pointing them out.

Your turn! Share with me! I bet you feel pretty darn great after...

0 comments:

Post a Comment