Recent Posts

Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Monday!!



<Pants: ASOS, Tee:J.Crew, Necklace:Dillard's, Watch:MK, Bracelet:LOFT, Earrings:F2, Shoes:Target>

Happy Sunny Monday!
At least where I am. It's supposed to be in the high 70's all week. Cha-ching.
Did you catch Aladdin on last night? I believe we've talked about the major cartoon crush I have on him. Disney movies illicit so many memories and are true happiness-givers.
I love when classic Disney movies play on cable because, let's face it, no one owns a VHS anymore. Well, actually we do, but our electronics are kind of ancient, which means Boyfriend has been begging me to get a new TV. Do flat screens come with VHS?



1 comments:

azu said...

Wow! That necklace is definitely a statement necklace. It pulls everything together :) Your pants look lovely on you!

www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

Post a Comment