Recent Posts

Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend all?
In case your Monday's got you bogged down, here is another edition of "Happy Monday!"
And I believe this is one the most of you can relate to.

With my minor obsession with fashion, I get all giddy when I get to hang new pieces in my closet. 
Like this skirt below. J.Crew was having a stellar sale a couple weeks ago, allowing me to snag this cutie for $12. Big time excited. 
When she arrived in the mail, I cautiously opened 'er up (subsequently slicing my thumb open), placed her onto her very own hanger and introduced her to all the tops and shoes she'd be accompanying. The rest of the closet, always welcoming of new stylish pieces, paraded her with questions about the outside. 
She answered them politely then asked where she could wash up.
Seems some giddy, careless wackadoo, who speaks to clothes, bled all over her bum. 

Can you relate?
You mean you don't hold a welcoming party for new digs?



<Skirt:J.Crew, Tee:J.Crew FineSpun, Shoes:Target, Belt:Thrifted, Watch:MK, Necklace: AE, Present from Boyfriend>

1 comments:

No Guilt Fashion said...

This is a great outfit, so simple yet really comfy and chic. Love that skirt.

Post a Comment