Recent Posts

Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Monday!!



<Button Up:Target, Shorts:H&M, Shoes:Adrienne Vittadini, Bracelet:F21, Watch:MK>

Okay, so it's been a while since I added to my 100 Things That Make Me Happy list. And after my walk to campus today, I have the perfect addition to my list.
I think it is really great when a stranger helps you pick up something you dropped and it makes me so happy to know someones got my back. Or, as in the case this morning, some one's got my lip gloss, favorite pen, cleaning cloth from my glasses and this weeks grocery list. All things I managed to toss from my purse while digging for my phone. And even worse, not all at once. The mister mister following had to do the bend and snap several times to return my belongings. What a deary!

Does this ever happen to you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment