Recent Posts

Monday, May 23, 2011

"Happy" Monday!!

Hey-o guys!! Happy Monday!!
It's been awhile since we've talked about things that make me happy... So I've got a few for you today.I know, I know. So excited.

I tell you what really tickles my pickles, when I can paint fingernails without looking like a 1st grader. I can handle painting my left hand just fine (because I'm right handed) but it gets pretty sloppy when I have to use my left hand to do the painting. But recently I've been a master... Even did it in the car with my maniac boyfriend driving and they turned out just spectacular leaving me super happy.

Let's stay on the girly trends and I'll tell you that new makeup ALWAYS makes me happy. Nothing like a fresh tube of mascara or a great new shade of blush to perk a girl up. Sometimes I secretly wish I lose my luggage or forget my makeup bag on a weekend trip just so I can go buy alllll new makeup. Hmm how delightful.


<I'm really loving the new Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Flamingo and Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup (it goes on like a powder but finishes and covers like a liquid and it's SUPER lightweight). Annnnd nude nail polish is to die for. >

And I've got to tell you, I'm LOVING my new iPad2. (which I'm typing on right now!) It is so light weight and portable.... And pretty. I am in the market to buy a case and cover so if anyone has any suggestions, send them my way. I'm kinda loving the Grovemade Bamboo cases.

1 comments:

Kenzie said...

I have the ipad case that came out with the new ipad, not a huge fan, let me know what you get, I'm interested in getting something better.

Post a Comment