Recent Posts

Monday, May 2, 2011

"Happy" Monday!

I  hope you had the best weekend ever.
I must apologize that this post is so late- but I'm sure many of you are up studying for finals, so maybe this will give you a little break!
And to make up for my tardiness, I'm going to give you two happy list items.
Jeez, I know. I'm the best.

So I'm kinda obsessed with sweet, fruity wine. And I'm talking cheap Boones Farm and Wild Vines. They are much too sweet for most, but I thoroughly enjoy a glass now and then. This may be a subconscious attempt to be more like my mom who has a nightly glass of Piesporter. But instead, mines more like spiked Kool-Aid.


And on a completely unrelated  note, being recognized also makes me happy. You know, like getting a pat on the back or certificate or even a simple "Thank You" card. Just someone to say, "Hey, you are doing a great job." And if they pair that with a gold star sticker, I'll be just beaming.
 I suppose we could make these relate by mentioning you can be recognized during a toast (of maybe boxed wine). Either way, it's nice to be recognized...
...and to do the recognizing.

So for those of you studying, treat yourself to a fruity beverage and tell that stressed out girl in the library that she is doing a fantastic job hitting the books.

See you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment