Recent Posts

Monday, April 18, 2011

"Happy" Monday!

MONDAY, MONday, Monday...
why are you so hard?

I hope someone this week can relate to my "Happy" item. If not, well I hope it reminds you that sometimes, it is the little things that can bring you joy.
Something that really, really makes me happy are Sharpies. Not just the black standard Sharpie, but I'm talking about the Sharpie collection I've got goin on here. Thanks to a Christmas present from my brother, I now have over 40 Sharpies in various colors. We've got pastels, earth tones, neon...you name it, I've got it.
Whether I am color coding folders or doodling, no writing implement satisfies like a Sharpie.
I kinda like the smell too.

If Sharpies don't do it for you, Easter bunnies might.

1 comments:

Jo said...

Oh my goodness! I love sharpies. I use them so much at school. the bunnies are cute. :)

Post a Comment