Recent Posts

Monday, March 28, 2011

"Happy" Monday

Happy Monday all!!
I trust your weekend was fabulously amazing and relaxing. Hopefully you are all in good spirits today, but if the Monday blues got ya down, don't worry. We've got another edition of "Happy" Monday...and it's a good one. I mean, one that makes you giggle a little because you know you agree with me. You just never took the time to really appreciate this "thing" that makes me happy.
And it is...


  
Fat baseball players.
C'mon. Don't smirk like that. You love them too! Why do we love these guys? Because they are professional athletes who are chubby. It's not everyday that you get those two words in one sentence. I love imaging those bellies full of nachos, ball park hot dogs, beer and gatorade.
Ooh yes. I love a good ol' fat baseball player.
A little chubby wubby whose only job is to be the designated hitter and blast out homeruns. For all you girls who have a man with a little extra flab, there is still hope. Congratulations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment